Monday, October 18, 2010

Gallery Girl

Today, once again, I am at the beautiful Gallery One at Bundall, indulging my love of ART and being paid for it! Sometimes I pinch myself that I get to paint, or discuss art, or sell gorgeous paintings all day, and that is my job. I am privileged to have such an awesome job. Don't tell my boss, but I would volunteer for this!! hahaha....no really, keep paying me...please...

Right now I am looking at an exquisite group of landscapes by Katherine Boland, and some dramatic abstracts by Conchita Carambano, and Jonathon Hayde's latest paintings have everything you'd expect from his intricate collection of images, but there is something more in these...layer upon layer of shapes and colours placed in the most interesting but harmonious ways. All of these works could be hung in the latest restaurant or in the most relaxing resort... that adaptability is an amazing quality of abstracts...

No comments:

Post a Comment