Sunday, May 24, 2009

art is life


okay, so here is my blog. I am not so sure about what to write, but the intention is to diarise my journey from being a basically self taught artist through to the hopefully eventual result of success. This is probably coming across as quite niave, after all I am a woman of a certain age and have a family...but therein lies what might interest others. I am not a fashionable young artist, I have not attended art school and as I have just said, I am a mum and housewife. I am attempting to not only develop my own art, but to also develop a group of women painters to exhibit together and support one another. I will also be attending the Southbank Lifestyle markets soon, with a combination of original artworks, prints and art products like mugs and t-shirts.

below is a sales widget from my redbubble site:)


No comments:

Post a Comment