Sunday, June 14, 2009

My paintings hanging in Treasured Interiors at Currumbin

I am so excited by the lovely display of my artwork
at Treasured Interiors at Currumbin on the
Esplanade.

They are right above the desk and unmissable.
It is so great to have my work out there for people
to see and buy!

The ladies at Treasured Interiors have the most
wonderful taste (and not just because they have my
paintings hanging in there...). They have incredible
homewares and furniture but can renovate your whole house or apartment for you! Amazing I know.

I went to the Coolangatta markets on the beach front today to do a bit of 'recon' and I think it would be a goer to take some of the small paintings, cards, t-shirts, and the laminated prints would be great.

I have been working on a large oil and it is coming together beautifully. It is important to approach these things fearlessly...it's only a painting after all!!

Fingers Crossed that the other shop will have had the other 6 paintings hanging all weekend and they've all sold!
Have a great creative week, everyone!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment