Wednesday, June 10, 2009

welcome to my new 'followers'


hey hey, how exciting. four people want to know about my art!! Thanks so much for your interest!
So, today I wandered in and met the amazing Pelita at a wonderful little place in Mermaid. Now the chop next door is The Mermaid Beach store of Sea-life, an amazing place (also at Palm Beach) that has sea-inspired home and gift wares and hopefully my paintings hanging there by the end of tomorrow! wish me luck!!
I am being choosy about where I put them as I think they will work in certain shops and I want 'work' with like minded people who won't rip me off. I am folowing my instincts every step of the way with this.
But having said that, I was having a minor panic today as the car service etc has cost me over $1000 in the past week. These things have to be done and the car has had no work other than services in the 2 and 1/2 years I've had it, so I can't complain too much, can i? But I have to get moving on this and will begin markets sooner rather than later. although I might be putting the cart before the horse on this one, as my goal was to commence in September. I don't like the markets on the coast and the early start times just don't agree with my delicate constitution and my love of all things doonah!! anyway, will pop down and see the market at Cooly on Sunday and see if it is for me???
Happy Art-ing Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment